? Hi there
I’m Tim a Dutch digital hybrid, available as freelance UX & Design and Art direction.
+31 6 27 29 01 22
With more than 5 years experience working at the digital creative agencies Bravoure, GANDA & CODE D’AZUR. For a variety of topnotch brands in different segments. I am here to help, finding solutions for interaction or branding issues together.
My main focus is creating user centered products. Focussing on the target audience and stakeholders from a branding, design & UX perspective. This requires interdisciplinary roles to achieve this. This suits me well, thanks to my different job roles in the past at the digital agencies.
I have been working for many unique brands and agencies. I believe the diversity of all these different segments helps me to enrich projects. Because I can make innovative or creative cross overs making use of best practices. Here are some picks ranging from music to corporates.
- Culture & events (ADE, Awakenings, Dekmantel, Puur, Nieuwlicht, CJP)
- Corporates (ABN AMRO, Microsoft, Brunel, KLM, Polestar, Tele2)
- Food (Picnic, Maggi, Nestlé, Garden Gourmet, KitKat, RedBull)
- Agencies (Bravoure, CODE D’AZUR, GANDA, Publicis One, Opper)
- Start-ups (Marmeren Tafels, OKcomply)
Projects I have worked on have been honoured with awards issued by Awwwards (ADE) and the Lovies (KLM Voice).
- Design (UI, artwork, print, animation, design system, atomic design)
- UX (wireframing, flow, VUI, prototyping usability test, information architecture)
- Art Direction (brand identity, guidelines, designs strategy)
- Process (agile, Jira, sprints)